GDT - January 28th, 2020 - Senators @ Sabres, 7 PM ET (WGR/MSG/NHL Network)

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

This has been the MO of this team for years now. Why would any one expect anything different. I am surprised people actually believed they were In the playoff race while 10 points back this time of the season while knowing full well the roster short comings of this team.

This team is garbage, we all know this. There is no playoffs coming, not this season and most likely not next season, there is just to much of a disaster from ownership and management to the coaching staff and roster. It's a complete disaster here in Buffalo and has been for years now.

They are going to try and break the Bills streak of futility. People keep laughing at that, yet year after year we keep getting closer and closer to it. Wake up. This franchise is beyond putrid. From THE very top of it on down. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Anyone can tell how gassed Jack is by how long in took him to get up when he was on his knees in our zone, there. 

I repeat, running Jack into the ground and wasting his prime is unacceptable and gross incompetence from management. 

I expect him to quietly ask for a trade a year from now, if not sooner, like the off season. Seriously. I wouldn't stick around for this, would you?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Skinner's done nothing to deserve it. That's been a hallmark of Krueger's philosophy.

Skinner is paid $9 million because he is a world-class sniper.  Soccer genius has him driving a line with two slugs.  It's a massive misuse of talent, and watching Johansson slap muffins into the defensemen's shins that entire last powerplay, instead of Skinner shooting lasers, just proves Krueger's malpractice in managing the roster.

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Perfect. Let Johansson be the shooter. My ***** slap shot is harder than his. Christ Almighty.

It's real bad. 

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Skinner's done nothing to deserve it. That's been a hallmark of Krueger's philosophy.

But if you do nothing when you are EXPECTED to do nothing like Sobotka, damn, promotion!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

I expect him to quietly ask for a trade a year from now, if not sooner, like the off season. Seriously. I wouldn't stick around for this, would you?

People will hate him for it. But absolutely he should. Nothing will ever happen for him here in Buffalo. Jack deserves so much better than this sh**show of a franchise that Pegula runs. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Yup, that was a disaster and a disgrace. No excuse to be that outplayed by a (bad) team on the second game in two nights.

Ullmark was our best player and now JBot can have an injury excuse lol.

Skinner is a dumbass and needs to get it together.

No point in going on and on, they stunk.

Sell, sell, sell. It's over.

You know what's scary? Letting Botterill keep the keys through the trade deadline. Shitcan him now and let someone else start the process of retooling. Scarier: Botterill gets the summer, too.

He's not a very good GM. 

• Like (+1) 2

You know what's scary? Letting Botterill keep the keys through the trade deadline. Shitcan him now and let someone else start the process of retooling. Scarier: Botterill gets the summer, too.

I'm terrified of what he could do with all that cap space.

• Like (+1) 2

Really I hope they make zero trades. None.  

I simply don’t trust JBot to make a move.  There is no reason to believe he can improve the team.  They have been playing with 11 forwards for how long?   

I hope Pegula brings in a proven hockey exec that takes over the roster.   Wishful thinking I know. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.