GDT - January 28th, 2020 - Senators @ Sabres, 7 PM ET (WGR/MSG/NHL Network)

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Maybe we play extra hard with Hutton in net. 

Linus injured with no contact.   I tore my MCL while shifting weight laterally with my foot firmly planted. 

You never know with non-contact knees.

The whistle blew in a lacrosse game once -- I slowed from run to walk to... and my knee disappeared. I hit the dirt and my knee was on fire and I could only wince. And then... my leg began to relax, and (with the sound in my head like a thunderclap) the whatchamacallit snapped back from the rear-side of my knee back to the top of my knee. And voila. I was able to limp off the field and return to the game about five minutes later.

Yeah, typical... banked the shortie to close us out.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thorny said:

Watching Johansson is infuriating. Not a bad player, but ridiculously miscast in the role we have him in. 

Was it this thread I read Sens have FIVE road wins total, and they are on a back to back? This game should get people fired. 

Lost to one of the worst road teams in the NHL.  Playoffs are not in the cards.  Had to start with a run of wins.  This team is lack luster

• Like (+1) 1

This has been the MO of this team for years now. Why would any one expect anything different. I am surprised people actually believed they were In the playoff race while 10 points back this time of the season while knowing full well the roster short comings of this team.

This team is garbage, we all know this. There is no playoffs coming, not this season and most likely not next season, there is just to much of a disaster from ownership and management to the coaching staff and roster. It's a complete disaster here in Buffalo and has been for years now.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.