Kobe Bryant dead, confirmed.

tom webster

The worst part of this was that during the final moments of his life, he was fearing for his daughters' before both were killed. 

Just retired. Just had a newborn. Already doing so much for the community post retirement. Not to mention how much of an idol he was and will forever be throughout his playing career. ***** isn't fair. ?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I'm not sure how Vanessa and the 3 kids move forward from this.  I feel so awful that the newborn will never know her father, a man who by all accounts had turned his life around and was a great dad.  Just awful and so unnecessary. 

I agree.

The biggest thing people have to realize is: When a parent loses a child, you never move forward, you just learn to cope with it 'better' as time goes on.

Cant imagine how Vanessa feels now along with Kobe's parents, who are still alive. And the other victims, along with a father mother and daughter. And that family has two other kids that now lost a sister and their parents.

I live in Orange County and work not very far from where Kobe lived. For a town like Los Angeles that some feel is very nonchalant about its sports teams, the pain that a lot of people in Los Angeles and Orange County right now is unbelievable. Kobe WAS LA through and through and even though I'm not a Lakers fan, you can truly feel that today.

Completely devastating.

17 hours ago, New Guy said:

The worst part of this was that during the final moments of his life, he was fearing for his daughters' before both were killed. 

Just retired. Just had a newborn. Already doing so much for the community post retirement. Not to mention how much of an idol he was and will forever be throughout his playing career. ***** isn't fair. ?

I agree.

I wish for Kobe's sake he was alone so he didn't have to know Gianna was going to pass on. But also in Gianna's case, I am 'glad' her father was there so she didn't have to be without her Dad.

I was going to watch the beginning of the Lakers game to see ethe Kobe tribute but Stephen A Smif was on some pregame thing and I couldn't be less impressed with someone speaking in reverence about another person. Incoherent babble.  How did they think having him there was a good idea? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.