So what are we going to do for an entire week?

PromoTheRobot

In my mind's eye, Jan 28th will be the dawn of a new season.    All prior transgressions will be forgiven as we look towards the future.    

I've outlined a seven step process to help fellow SabreSpacers achieve this same level of clarity.

1. Identify your source of pain...  Hutton, Bogo/Rodrigues, injuries to Skinner/Olofsson, dressing 7 D, lack of secondary scoring for long stretches, wasting peak Eichel years, a precipitous fall from grace after a scorching hot October, etc.
  2. Acknowledge your hurtful emotions...  I can confirm, without any doubts, that the Sabres as an organization have inflicted emotional pain on myself and others.
  3. Forgive yourself and let go... I, pi2000, hereby absolve myself of any wrong doing for falsely believing this team was different than years past.
  4. Breathe in compassion...  I understand the Sabres are trying to be better and any emotional trauma inflicted on their fans is in fact unintentional.  
  5. Forgive unconditionally... 
  6. Be grateful...
  7. Love again...

need help for steps 5-7

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, pi2000 said:

In my mind's eye, Jan 28th will be the dawn of a new season.    All prior transgressions will be forgiven as we look towards the future.    

I've outlined a seven step process to help fellow SabreSpacers achieve this same level of clarity.

1. Identify your source of pain...  Hutton, Bogo/Rodrigues, injuries to Skinner/Olofsson, dressing 7 D, lack of secondary scoring for long stretches, wasting peak Eichel years, a precipitous fall from grace after a scorching hot October, etc.
  2. Acknowledge your hurtful emotions...  I can confirm, without any doubts, that the Sabres as an organization have inflicted emotional pain on myself and others.
  3. Forgive yourself and let go... I, pi2000, hereby absolve myself of any wrong doing for falsely believing this team was different than years past.
  4. Breathe in compassion...  I understand the Sabres are trying to be better and any emotional trauma inflicted on their fans is in fact unintentional.  
  5. Forgive unconditionally... 
  6. Be grateful...
  7. Love again...

need help for steps 5-7

Peak? PEAK?! Jack Eichel has not reached his peak. The whole WORLD will feel it when Jack Eichel peaks. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, pi2000 said:

5. Forgive unconditionally... This means you @LGR4GM-  Forgive Pi for his comments on Sam, "For he knows not what he is doing".... Luke 23:34. 
  6. Be grateful...Most of the toxic contracts end in June.  July begins a New Hope for the future. 
  7. Love again...Ralph Krueger has made Risto acceptable;  Even by the stats community.   "You love me.  You really love me". 

need help for steps 5-7

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, #freejame said:

Peak? PEAK?! Jack Eichel has not reached his peak. The whole WORLD will feel it when Jack Eichel peaks. 

Based on current projections.... it'll be like a mouse queef in the wind. No one but the remaining sabres fan will notice as we go into another season with no playoffs. No deep playoff runs. No cup. Nope. Just keep drafting in the top ten. Let's do it for another decade. See how that works out.

This game drought is killing me.

I finished Dark, supposedly Season 3 won't be out until 2021.

I started watching a PBS show about the history of circuses.  It's pretty interesting.  PT Barnum's circus had electrical lighting before any city in America.  Who knew?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.