GDT - Saturday, January 18th, 2020 - Sabres @ Predators, 8pm ET (WGR/MSG)

LTS

Thinking of Josi and Dahlin.  

Josi 29.  Dahlin 19

Josi drafted in 2008 with 38th pick.  First played in NHL in 2011.  Right now he is one of the best.  

I can’t wait to see Dahlin mature and dominate. When he does it will be special.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Sometimes, during intermission,... the only thing to do is go outside and write your name in the snow.

The wifey told me to shave the gruff off before I come up for the night just before the end of the 2nd. Well, feeling it after a couple of delicious margarita's, I sauntered in to the bathroom down here and slapped on the ole gel and commenced to scraping the lazy day off.

Now, here is the epiphany part, I keep my goatee, so, I wiped away the excess gel, and, wait for it...……………...the gray hairs are so prominent now I thought I didn't wipe my goatee off, after I had just done it, so did it again. When I realized what I had done, I thought to my self, "man, I'm getting old", and for a split second, felt a bit depressed. But...………..then I remembered the split waiting upstairs for me, and after all these decades, it's still just like my first ?

Now, excuse me, I have to open the new container of chocolate syrup up, and wash the strawberry's off ?

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

The wifey told me to shave the gruff off before I come up for the night just before the end of the 2nd. Well, feeling it after a couple of delicious margarita's, I sauntered in to the bathroom down here and slapped on the ole gel and commenced to scraping the lazy day off.

Now, here is the epiphany part, I keep my goatee, so, I wiped away the excess gel, and, wait for it...……………...the gray hairs are so prominent now I thought I didn't wipe my goatee off, after I had just done it, so did it again. When I realized what I had done, I thought to my self, "man, I'm getting old", and for a split second, felt a bit depressed. But...………..then I remembered the split waiting upstairs for me, and after all these decades, it's still just like my first ?

Now, excuse me, I have to open the new container of chocolate syrup up, and wash the strawberry's off ?

giphy-1.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Ha ha.  
I have a goatee.  Pretty much all gray salt and pepper.  Women like it better than bad dye jobs.  Always be you. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.