GDT - Thursday, Jan 16 - Sabres @ Dallas - 8pm ET (WGR,MSG)

LTS

2 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Those pics of the guys with their dads was really cool 

If my son were to take me to one of these things. I'd most likely be in my 70s.  Being the old guy dad has its drawbacks. 

Then again, going to his school functions gets me closer to hot 30 year olds than I'll get anywhere else.  

Edited by inkman
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

If my son were to take me to one of these things. I'd most likely be in my 70s.  Being the old guy dad has its drawbacks. 

Then again, going to his school functions gets me closer to hot 30 year olds than I'll get anywhere else.  

Now there's a glass half full guy!

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Just a wild sentence  ?

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

You might be a shady NHL goalie if your family reunion doubles as a speed dating session

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

If the town's small enough, isn't that the same lady?

I knew that sentence was gold when I typed it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Sometimes I'm reading this thread during the play when the other team has the puck and I think, "oh, if they score, I'll know, I'll hear the goal call". Then I remember Dunleavy is calling it so switch back quickly. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

You might be a shady NHL goalie if your family reunion doubles as a speed dating session

We all know that he's never going to live that down, but that's as harsh and horrid as a refrigerator magnet I saw a few years ago that said, "Welcome to Illinois, where our governors make our license plates!" (Complete with Blago in a zebra prison suit.)

(BTW, that was not meant to be political. Just comparing apples to apples.)

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Ullmarks gotta realize he can't over commit for that. Not a terrible goal for him to give up though 

He over commits on plays more than I’m comfortable with. Biron describes it as needing and having a quiet upper body. Ullmark does not have that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.