GDT - Thursday, Jan 16 - Sabres @ Dallas - 8pm ET (WGR,MSG)

LTS

3 hours ago, Doohickie said:

No, I think he's saying if Calloway owned the team he would run it in a strict knee-jerk reaction mode.

The glacial pace of the Sabres organization has me wishing for a little bit more jerk in the old knee around here.

Botterill's continued indecision or inability to effect change is costing us entire seasons.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I am saying I would get a new GM and hope that he hires Boudreau...or the Vegas Coach

I've never understood the Boudreau love. To me he underachieves all the time. Playoff record is dreadful. Gallant I like, but I'm ok with Krueger for now. I don't see him as the problem. To me it's some of the players, the culture, and the GM's inability to change that culture fully in several years now. The ROR trade goes down as one of the worst in NHL history. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crosschecking said:

I plan on listening to the game on my way up to Springfield, Mass. I have a delivery appointment up there in the morning.

BTW, I hope #SabresMafia is out in full force at the game. One of my friends lives a short distance east of Dallas. I have no idea if he'll make the game, but I know he pulls for our boys.

SabresMafia? Is that a thing?

44 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

SabresMafia? Is that a thing?

Yea. It’s when Bills fans like to cross contaminate their chants and phrases and slag/lingo into the Sabres universe. Like:

hey ey ey ey

hey ey ey ey

lets go buffalo

let’s go buffalo

and calling fans who collect at a location like a bar or airport the “SabresMafia” just like the Bills fans call themselves that.

Some love it. That’s great. I personally don’t. But ya live with it lol.

NS reporting for duty!!

BEFORE PUCK DROP FOR ONCE IN A VERY LONG TIME!!

It's hard work getting a house ready to and then listed for sale.  I have vacuumed more in the last month than in the first 55 years of my life.

Anyway ...

I'm ready.  Have we figured out when this thing starts?

WIN MUST!!

SABRES GO!!

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
nope, we have not figured the start time out ...
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.