GDT - Tuesday, January 14th - Vegas Golden Knights @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ET (WGR/MSG)

LTS

* - The posting of boobs may commence only after a PP goal for.... othrewise it has the oposite affect which can only be revresed by the posting of.. well I'm not gonna say it, but you get the idea.    

Edited by pi2000
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tondas said:

The more boobs on this board correlated directly to the better the Sabres played.  Simple equation.  More boobs>>More goals>>More wins.  So get your gifs ready for next game.

it won't wrok tho if you just start spaming boobs, wait for a PP goal, then fire away!

3 minutes ago, Tondas said:

The more boobs on this board correlated directly to the better the Sabres played.  Simple equation.  More boobs>>More goals>>More wins.  So get your gifs ready for next game.

I think Einstein had an equation 

happy season 15 GIF

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Guys on NHL Network just got done gushing over Jack's goal (and Jack in general).

I'm enjoying the feeling of not having to "stick my neck out for him" in hockey talk circles anymore.  It's really reached the point where "watch the games, check the stats" is all that needs to be said. He took that massive jump, people can't ignore him anymore. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.