GDT - Tuesday, January 14th - Vegas Golden Knights @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ET (WGR/MSG)

LTS

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I like Ullmark cause he actually bails our Eichel and Dahlin when they have a “trying to do too much play”. Unlike the other guy.

My significant other loves him because Ullmark rhymes with Hallmark and every game he plays she fully expects him to save the beautiful cabin in the woods that he was thinking about selling...…..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

My significant other loves him because Ullmark rhymes with Hallmark and every game he plays she fully expects him to save the beautiful cabin in the woods that he was thinking about selling...…..

Would be nice if he could get that wandering off to go to that cabin during play that seems to have come back into his game since St. Louis back out of his game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

That doesn’t explain all of the other instances in which he’s the first to report something.

He's a doctor.  He can afford the best internet and has the proverbial ####ton of time to do things like check the internet while he waits for nurses, orderlies, PA's (no, not THAT one), and the like to get a patient ready to wait 10 more minutes to have him make them turn their head and cough.  :p. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.