GDT - Tuesday, January 14th - Vegas Golden Knights @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ET (WGR/MSG)

LTS

10 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Not to single this post out, but I’m almost entirely convinced that as these variations of must win began to increase in frequency the team started losing more. Or maybe I just think it’s silly and get annoyed when I see them. 

And another fun tradition dies.

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Here is my problem with the NHL.  A guy with that much talent just doesn't make enough of a difference.  That might work 2-3 times a season?  But shooting the puck at buttcheeks in front of the net will probably get him 15 goals.  

And this is why the NBA is so much easier to market 

4 hours ago, Ruff Around The Edges said:

Carter Hutton has reached Patrick Lalime status where he is virtually unstartable.

Sabres need to cut bait take the hit and move on. Hutton is playing a significant role in costing this team a chance at a WC

I was just in Webmens and they had a Sabres shirt with 40 Hutton on it. I bet that isn’t selling too well! 

Not not sure why I got this reply again, 

but it wanted to say, Sheary getting tripped by the puck was funny, and that cross check looked vicious 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.