GDT Sunday January 12th Sabres at Detroit 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Every summer, they “get thru” most of the list (offering tickets to those on the list). The issue is timing and or preference. 
They may call most of those on the list, but maybe at that time a good chunk of fans can’t afford it so they ask to stay on the list and ask them next season. Or the location of the seats isn’t what they prefer, so again, ask to remain on the list in case better preferred seats become available.
I bet a majority of that list falls under those two categories. The rest of that list buy the seats that are available to them. And believe it or not, people are still calling to get on the list so the list has stayed around 2,000 for the past 3-4 years. Before that the list was around 3,000 but more fans hung onto their seats longer. Not as much turn around as there is currently.

Thanks. Can I call the Sabres without being on the list and buy season tickets?

56 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

At least we beat the awful teams that we should.  Huge upgrade from last year.

What are you talking about? They won games last year too. 

Last year they beat a BETTER Red Wings team than this one by a score of 7-1, in that same building, even after all the losing they closed the season out with. 

Nothing about any single NHL game can represent an "upgrade" or a "downgrade" from any season. It's a strange comparison to try and make in a league where any given thing can happen any given night. The tank Sabres beat the Tampa Bay Lightning more than once.

36 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

No idea. Try it. Let me know what they say. 

It appears you can become a season ticket holder through the website. There's a lot of information, but nothing about a waiting list. You fill out some contact info. and a representative will call you. Maybe that's when they tell you you have to wait.

I'd follow up and buy seasons if it weren't for this ankle bracelet that keeps me in PA, because of what happened behind the Rusty Nail in Limestone that time, which was totally bogus, but it's a story for another time.

Edited by PASabreFan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.