GDT Sunday January 12th Sabres at Detroit 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

You sound like a decision maker for the Sabres. Blatantly ignore analytics because you don't like them. 

Let's leave it to the pros. No fan should want to talk about how some made-up stat proves the Sabres are playing "like *****" in a game they are leading 5-1.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Let's leave it to the pros. No fan should want to talk about how some made-up stat proves the Sabres are playing "like *****" in a game they are leading 5-1.

I believe they are playing like ***** at 5v5 was the point. And we should want to talk about it because otherwise this win isn't sustainable. 

Anytime somebody says leave it to the pros on an internet message board, I'm immediately rolling my eyes. The hell are you here for if it should be left to the pros?

17 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Yep. Everyone is quite aware. Detroit looks like the Sabres did pre Eichel and the first 2 years after Eichel lol.

Would you give them Reinhart and Risto for Larkin?  

4 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Will Erod get the hat trick? 

If he plays with 9 and 23 maybe.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.