GDT Sat 11th January. Sabres V Canucks 1pm ET

steveoath

It's time for Botterill to go. This is beyond embarrassing, beyond a failed rebuild.

I've said it consistently, and I'll say it again, there is an expectation to lose here in Buffalo. It's culture, it's simply a losing culture.

Terry Pegula, your product sucks donkey dick. You have taken Sabres hockey to such a low level of excepting losses that it boggles the imagination.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

It's time for Botterill to go. This is beyond embarrassing, beyond a failed rebuild.

I've said it consistently, and I'll say it again, there is an expectation to lose here in Buffalo. It's culture, it's simply a losing culture.

Terry Pegula, your product sucks donkey dick. You have taken Sabres hockey to such a low level of excepting losses that it boggles the imagination.

I think he needs to fire his current Sabres team President as a start.

• Like (+1) 1

They're doing it, they're really doing it! The race to the bottom is on, bigtime! As long as Jack and Dahlin don't get traded, I could not care less. This team lost me a few weeks ago so these losses are welcome. If next year is not the year for the playoffs, at least we will have the royal blue. New Jersey and Detroit are the only team pretty much guaranteed to finish below in the Standings so lottery, please be good to us.

• Like (+1) 1

Jack has points in 24 of 26. How many have we won, Botts? 

3 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

If I had any thoughts of Frolik actually contributing to the success of this team, it’s now gone.  I know a fourth is low risk, but just below expectations in both talent and effort. Another miss.  

Think of how low it took for us to make even that trade. 

4 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

They're doing it, they're really doing it! The race to the bottom is on, bigtime! As long as Jack and Dahlin don't get traded, I could not care less. This team lost me a few weeks ago so these losses are welcome. If next year is not the year for the playoffs, at least we will have the royal blue. New Jersey and Detroit are the only team pretty much guaranteed to finish below in the Standings so lottery, please be good to us.

You haven't figured it out yet, have you?

This draft doesn't mean *****. The entire roster except Eichel is garbage. Including Dahlin. I mean, really man, that's just complete honesty. By the time your precious draft picks come of age, Eichel will be long gone. And the losing culture will continue because Pegula doesn't have a clue what he is doing. That is based on plenty of precedence already.

• Like (+1) 2

JBot needs to be fired before the June draft.  I fear all he will do is draft more small, soft and gutless players who will never be capable of playing a heavy game needed to win in this league.  I don't care if it looks like the Sabres are once again firing somebody too soon, but I really do not like his kind of players.

Edited by Carmel Corn
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

JBot needs to be fired before the June draft.  I fear all he will do is draft more small, soft and gutless players who will never be capable of playing a heavy game needed to win in this league.  I don't care if it looks like the Sabres are once again somebody too soon, but I really do not like his kind of players.

That is a good portion of the problem I agree, and I've been saying such for quite awhile now. Size with snarl is lacking, in a big way.

• Like (+1) 2

I recall an interview last year in November when the Sabres hosted the Canucks where Petersson answered four questions about Dahlin.  He got so pissed  he asked if the interview was about Rasmus or him.  He went on to win the Calder, and doesn’t seem to be looking back.  It seems like forever ago when that hype for Dahlin pervaded the press and our conversations.   Fading with each game.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.