Practice Report: 1-10-2020

WildCard

2 hours ago, Thwomp! said:

Yawn.  No one even wants to comment on these lines anymore.  Too painful.

TWO of the 12 forwards can score. 3, when Mojo is on. It's so frustrating to look at. 

We have TWENTY-THREE (23) total goals scored between 4/6 of our current top 6 combined. It's an insane stat. 

Vesey - 5 goals

Sheary - 7 goals

Johansson - 6 goals

Frolik - 5 goals

- - - 

Our leading point scorer, after the Olofsson - Eichel - Reinhart top line? Rasmus Dahlin.

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Thorny said:

TWO of the 12 forwards can score. 3, when Mojo is on. It's so frustrating to look at. 

We have TWENTY-THREE (23) total goals scored between 4/6 of our current top 6 combined. It's an insane stat. 

Vesey - 5 goals

Sheary - 7 goals

Johansson - 6 goals

Frolik - 5 goals

- - - 

Our leading point scorer, after the Olofsson - Eichel - Reinhart top line? Rasmus Dahlin.

Can any stat people crunch the numbers and compare these totals to other teams? I have to imagine this is the lowest by a far margin, right?

7 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Can any stat people crunch the numbers and compare these totals to other teams? I have to imagine this is the lowest by a far margin, right?

We have to factor in that Olofsson and Skinner would generally be there. I don't think we'd be at the bottom, but probably bottom third, and the depth is equally concerning. What the top 6 looks like with a couple injuries. 

When we factor in the entire top 6 and not just that 4/6 portion, and Eichel's near the top of the league total, we may be in a spot where one big add makes a big difference. 

10 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

You know with the injuries when you look at those lines I'm not sure after Jack's line that those lines could even win in Rochester.  

Please.  All those middle 6 guys.  Sheary, Vesey, Frolik, Asplund, Larsson, Okposo would be All Star level or close to it in the AHL.

Johansson would be like AHL MVP or something.

Guys like Matt Moulson, Nathan Gerbe, Chris Terry are top AHL players.

Edited by Curt

15 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

Just like most stats.....it would be mis-representation without Skinner/ VO . It wouldn't look good for sure but, it doesn't rep our actual top 6.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.