GDT: Buffalo @ St Louis, 8 PM ET, MSG

Doohickie

I actually feel good about this one. Seems like whenever we trade for someone they come in and have a good game before disappearing for the rest of the season. I was at Steve Bernier's first game when he put up two goals in his first as a Sabre and then scored maybe one more and I think that's why I'll always feel that way?

Edited by Mustache of God

47 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

i would like to see the buffalo sabres make a playoff push and at least be relevant in April. The bills have really depressed me this week

I think the Bills are going to get better next season. Making the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons is way better than missing the playoffs 17 straight years.

• Like (+1) 1

Frolik with a hatty, unseats Reinhart on the first line, goes on to become the most prolific scorer for the rest of the season...……...

That's right folks, you heard it here first...………….

And it all starts tonight...……….

AND Don't forget to offer the tip to your waitress...……… ?

Go Sabres!!!!!

I hate saying this as a longtime fan and I am so tired of this thought, but given the injuries and limitations of the current roster, one more glorious tank given how stacked this 2020 NHL Entry Draft is wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

All or nothing: Win big or lose big. No in-between.

Edited by Ruff Around The Edges

17 minutes ago, Ruff Around The Edges said:

I hate saying this as a longtime fan and I am so tired of this thought, but given the injuries and limitations of the current roster, one more glorious tank given how stacked this 2020 NHL Entry Draft is wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

All or nothing: Win big or lose big. No in-between.

I don’t have it in me to suffer another tank.

• Like (+1) 1

Not expecting a win tonight, but if they find a way to pull it off (and either St Louis hasn't announced their starter yet or Binnington is on the bench - no green check mark for him tonight yet, so there's maybe a chance) they have a very legit chance of having a 5 game win streak.

The schedule is very favorable until just past Valentine's day except for 3 tough road games 1 week in mid-January.  They need to take advantage of it and sneaking a win tonight would go a long way towards doing just that.  Because they then hit another hellacious 3 week stint and end with a month that 0.500-0.600 hockey should be expected (barring major roster moves).

Edited by Taro T

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.