GDT: Buffalo @ St Louis, 8 PM ET, MSG

Doohickie

34 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Needless to say, 9 points out of 8th is much worse than 5 points from 8th. I think this is the do or die game for management decision making on rest of season.

Agreed. We really gotta start stringing together a streak here. Course, that's kinda hard to do when you're missing your top wingers

19 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

5 day break. Brand new year. This is the type of game where we expect them to come out flying but it takes two periods for them to find their legs and by that time it's too late.

Hope I'm wrong and we get some entertaining hockey.

I have a feeling that acquiring Frolik will give the team a bump up.  I think they win tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

cut.jpg

It's a game night in St. Louis. Join us for the pregame show on MSG starting at 7:30. Faceoff is at 8 p.m. on MSG and WGR 550. 

It looks like Michael Frolik will make is Sabres debut.

This is the second of two meetings between the Sabres and Blues this season.

• Last meeting: Buffalo defeated St. Louis 5-2 in Buffalo on Dec. 10, 2019
  • The Sabres are 3-5-2 in their last 10 games vs. the Blues; 1-5-4 on the road.
  • After earning wins in the last two meetings between these teams, the Sabres are looking for their first win in St. Louis since Dec. 27, 2009.
  • With a win tonight, the Sabres would have three straight wins against the Blues for the first time since Oct. 22, 1995 to Nov. 1, 1996.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.