Olofsson Out 5 to 6 Weeks with a Lower Body Injury.

Brawndo

3 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Ugh. Brutal. Not worst-case, but still pretty bad. Feel bad for him as much, if not more, as us. 

Same. And Eichel, because through lack of help to begin with and now injuries, his scoring pace is going to go up in smoke. 

Every other player near the top of league scoring is playing on lines with a ton of help. If I have to watch Mark freaking Scheifele catch Jack because he’s playing on a line with Connor and Laine (all +40 points) I dunno what I’ll do. 

Edited by Thorny

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

You mean 90s day.

True. I got our tickets about three months ago thinking it would be a 7pm start; driving from the Albany area. 716 even tried to tell me that they were going to change our dinner reservation because of the Bills game. I protested though and they let me keep my original reservation. Going to be an early morning now!

16 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Same. And Eichel, because through lack of help to begin with and now injuries, his scoring pace is going to go up in smoke. 

Every other player near the top of league scoring is playing on lines with a ton of help. If I have to watch Mark freaking Scheifele catch Jack because he’s playing on a line with Connor and Laine (all +40 points) I dunno what I’ll do. 

I believe you were one of many who were pretty firmly against a Reino-for-Laine trade when I floated it last summer.

Any 2nd thoughts?

1 minute ago, nfreeman said:

I believe you were one of many who were pretty firmly against a Reino-for-Laine trade when I floated it last summer.

Any 2nd thoughts?

No, not really. Though Laine seems to be having the better season. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.