Scott Wilson Called Up

Brawndo

We acquired him on a Thursday, if he was lucky he was able to figure out his paperwork to submit by the end of the day Friday.  It's US government, so I wouldn't be surprised they take two weeks before even opening it up to tell him he's from a poor country and they have no idea who this Terry Pegula character is and are going to need a hand-written letter from him with a re-submission, and an in-person interview that's not available for three months to ensure he's not just going to abandon his job and hide in the country.  Then you find out he's from a single-parent household, so the immigration officers deny him from a psychological point-of-view.

Anyway, it's not a simple change.  It'll completely change his Visa and I bet he's stuck in Canada waiting it all out, as stupid as that sounds, so he won't even get to spend the meantime figuring things out.

Edited by triumph_communes

15 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

We acquired him on a Thursday, if he was lucky he was able to figure out his paperwork to submit by the end of the day Friday.  It's US government, so I wouldn't be surprised they take two weeks before even opening it up to tell him he's from a poor country and they have no idea who this Terry Pegula character is and are going to need a hand-written letter from him with a re-submission, and an in-person interview that's not available for three months to ensure he's not just going to abandon his job and hide in the country.  Then you find out he's from a single-parent household, so the immigration officers deny him from a psychological point-of-view.

Anyway, it's not a simple change.  It'll completely change his Visa and I bet he's stuck in Canada waiting it all out, as stupid as that sounds, so he won't even get to spend the meantime figuring things out.

So, at least he'll be available for the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.