GDT: Oilers @ Sabres; 1-2-2020, 7pm EDT

WildCard

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Reino started hot but has typically been a much better second half player --- for whatever reason. Maybe he brings it again this second half and Skinner reappears like an uncloaked frigate and ... Frolik... is an important piece and Bogo finds his game and...  It's a lot of ands.

Kind of like how Jbottom lead us into the season. If everything works out and not a single one of these things goes south we can make the playoffs. A wing and a prayer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Reino started hot but has typically been a much better second half player --- for whatever reason. Maybe he brings it again this second half and Skinner reappears like an uncloaked frigate and ... Frolik... is an important piece and Bogo finds his game and...  It's a lot of ands.

Back up goalie help would be nice too 

5 minutes ago, miles said:

is it me or does ullmark give up way too many rebounds

He's improving at it. His first year was a lot of big rebounds, followed by a bit more flailing to make up for it. Now, much more composed and square and his rebounds are similar to other mid-tier goalies. He's coming along well.

9 hours ago, Beer said:

Happy New Year SS’ers.  I hope they can shut down Connor and Leon like last time.  Jack with a statement performance (3g 1a).  Two of those come on the PP.

Go SABRES!

Side note, any one in the Boston area going to the Harp on Saturday for the Sabres-Bills combo?

Welp, my prediction for Jack is slightly off the mark unless he has a productive third period.  We need to win this one... badly.

41 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

If I wanted to hear bozo analysis I'd go sit in the 300s. I except more out of this board than "The refs suck!" and "We can't catch a break. That shoulda been a penalty.

Why? Comparable levels of commentary are the vast majority of every thread. We aren't that smart PA 

It should have been a penalty. That should have been a save. This player shouldn't have done this, should have done that. Bad shot choice there. 

I'm confused about what you think you're seeing in every single other post besides referee posts, is what I'm saying 

Edited by Randall Flagg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.