Happy new year - giving away ticket for game

MODO Hockey

Hey guys,

I've decided to not come over vs blackhawks in march this year

This team fkn blows, Ullmark aswell and were not going to playoff this season either. 

I want my trip to mean something more than just friends and fun, ive met alot of ppl from this forum already from my last trip, ive seen what i wanted to see outside sabres already - i want to go to a game that matters or a game where we already are good for playoffs. This is not that year.

Therefore i want to give away my ticket, i want suggestions of some kind of competition for a future game, everyone get to participate even you with a ticket for the meetup in march.

So come up with suggestions!

Happy new year all,

/"MODO"

14 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

Hey guys,

I've decided to not come over vs blackhawks in march this year

This team fkn blows, Ullmark aswell and were not going to playoff this season either. 

I want my trip to mean something more than just friends and fun, ive met alot of ppl from this forum already from my last trip, ive seen what i wanted to see outside sabres already - i want to go to a game that matters or a game where we already are good for playoffs. This is not that year.

Therefore i want to give away my ticket, i want suggestions of some kind of competition for a future game, everyone get to participate even you with a ticket for the meetup in march.

So come up with suggestions!

Happy new year all,

/"MODO"

Can't say as I blame you...  despite my moderate view on the Sabres, I still have no desire to go see them play at the moment.

I still enjoy going to the arena to watch the Sabres play. I still get that anticipation & excitement walking into the arena. Its just that sometimes by the end of the 1st period that feeling has turned into dread haha. I don't really go to games as much as I used to, just because I don't really have the extra money to spend on a game experience that ends in a loss or disappointment. But when it comes to supporting the team, i still stand behind them. Because I don't ever want to take them being here for granted. For years our franchise had that dark cloud over it, where we weren't sure they'd even stay in Buffalo or not. So i'm thankful they're still here.

As for a contest I suppose you could assign people a number & just have a simple or impartial lottery. Or maybe you could pick a set of games coming up & have people guess what the score would be, or which Sabre would score the 1st goal & decide the winner based on the correct answer.

Or if you're looking for something more creative, maybe have a contest for best new Sabres slogan? For an example: "You'll give away the whole seat, but we'll only need the edge".

Or "Don't fall on your sword. Stick with the Sabres as they cut up the competition."

I don't know, i'm just talking gibberish now haha. I'm sure you'll come up with something! Most likely something way better than i suggested!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.