GDT Lightning at Sabres 12/31/19 7pm

SwampD

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Can the Sabres really not design some kind of wrinkle off their obvious power play tendencies?

Imagine setting up Risto or Larsson in front like Reinhart usually does. Hard to move individuals who are a PIA to play against. I wouldn’t mind seeing that.

Edited by Zamboni

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

So my family and I timed it. Eichel on the ice at 5:09, hasn't been off since. This is just ridiculous. Botterill, your all star player, your burning him out. This organization sucks.

This is getting pretty bad

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

No... Heart. 

Kucherov cross check Dahlin in the head, nothing. 

This team is putrid, blow it up. Start over with new GM

This deserves a snarky response but I won't do it

Just now, Weave said:

Dalton Smith effect!

there we go lol

Another Season down the toilet. Our 50th Anniversary season is officially done at this point and time, the management/ownership team have proven they care little about winning, but they do care about making money.

I have come to terms with this fact, we have an Ottawa Senators type owner. And with that belief, I am done spending 1 more penny on this team. I am done with it, along with my children and grandchildren. I will now actively lead my family to follow a playoff bound team, yet again. This sucks Pegula, you hear me, this sucks.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.