GDT Lightning at Sabres 12/31/19 7pm

SwampD

2 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

The fact that this is allowed on this site is laughable and pathetic

Agree. I got hammered for using the word idiot. 

Edited by Radar
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

Agree. I got hammered for using the word idiot. Time for mods to ignore post numbers.

Because calling someone an idiot is worse than telling them to leave me alone. Are we adults here - I used the Eff word without even spelling it out! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a bad boy. A bad bad boy. 

Hopefully Santa isn't paying attention yet for next year's Xmas. 

Edited by Thorny

2 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

The fact that this is allowed on this site is laughable and pathetic

There is an unwritten rule that any post should address the post and not the poster.

Don't attack personally and you will not get the reaction you did.

I did not read the whole thread, but as far as I know @Thorny does not toss around stuff when not provoked. 

That said, I am not a mod, so I will leave it up to them to act as they see fit.

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Dude stop. You made a personal attack against me, and I told you to f*ck off. Don't want to be told to hit the bricks, don't make personal insults. 

If they want to give me warning points for spelling out a curse word with a * in it cause you are attacking the poster and not the post, so be it. 

Dude Stop! you come on here and crusade and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you. 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Because calling someone an idiot is worse than telling them to leave me alone. Are we adults here - I used the Eff word without even spelling it out! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a bad boy. A bad bad boy. 

Hopefully Santa isn't paying attention yet for next year's Xmas. 

You're being an id..

2 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

There is an unwritten rule that any post should address the post and not the poster.

Don't attack personally and you will not get the reaction you did.

I did not read the whole thread, but as far as I know @Thorny does not toss around stuff when not provoked. 

That said, I am not a mod, so I will leave it up to them to act as they see fit.

Pretty twisted

4 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

Dude Stop! you come on here and crusade and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you. 

That's me, known for personal attacks. 

This post illustrates that you must have some sort of built up issue with me and my posts that lead to your personal attack. I have no idea why. 

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

You're being an id..

Congratulations on using one more personal insult than I did today, or ever, on this board

Edited by Thorny

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Sabres God awful penalty killing raises its ugly head again. At least Eichel got a rare shortie for us.

Is Steve Smith in charge of PK?  If yes, it’s time to find a new assistant RK.

oh, happy new year folks.

beer

• Like (+1) 1

I have a big problem with the referees tonight and it goes way past the tick tack slashing and hooking calls on us.  

Every player, coach, ref and fan knows why #67 is playing for Buffalo. It’s because Tampa has run our players and no one had done a thing  about .  Not a player, not a ref, or the league.  So now a Eichel gets run - the Refs are aware of everything that hapoened with Dahlin.  McCabe responds.  What happens, McCabe get 2, 5, and 10.  Sergachev, the bigger guy, who drops his gloves first, gets rewarded.  

I expect that the Refs to be better.  I expect them to understand what is going on. Having 2 Refs instead on 1 has not improved the game at all.   It‘s like the Referee talent pool is diluted.  

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.