GDT Bruins at Sabres 12/27/19 7pm MSG WGR

Brawndo

5 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Our PP ringing it repeatedly around the boards reminds me of my table hockey days as a kid.

I had one of these as a kid....used a marble as the puck.  Felt like the game was always being played along the boards....sometime the marble would even go into the goal as it rolled along the boards.

SS Hockey.PNG

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I had one of these as a kid....used a marble as the puck.  Felt like the game was always being played along the boards....sometime the marble would even go into the goal as it rolled along the boards.

SS Hockey.PNG

This was one of mine table hockey sets.  With 5 boys in the house we had several tables.  This one was great.  10 skaters, 2 goalies, the red goal light pops up - you push it down to eject the puck from the net.  Note the scoreboard, and the puck dropper.  

A full team with players that  move and spin is the only way to go.  

D728ABF6-1CC3-4786-8EC2-203BD8DF23F5.thumb.jpeg.aed4befbb0669acf48089028d4531544.jpeg

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

The stripes owe us one, that was a garbage call considering all the grabbing I've seen this period 

If we’ve learned anything, it’s that the refs don’t owe us anything. We’re going to have to win this on our own.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1

Progress means different, necessarily.  It doesn’t mean better, necessarily.  If any of my SabreSpace friends stayed up late with the boys, from middle school through college, with games and series, tournaments and Cups, as I did, you’ll know what I mean. Playstation, schmaystation.

Running play by plays and metal players.  Always some lame guy, some crooked guy.   Bliss ....

”Robert, up and down the wall, spins, spins again .....  .... infronttoPerreaultHESCORES!”

A0F930CC-6878-4F9D-AA41-6F9730DD47A4.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Progress means different, necessarily.  It doesn’t mean better, necessarily.  If any of my SabreSpace friends stayed up late with the boys, from middle school through college, with games and series, tournaments and Cups, as I did, you’ll know what I mean. Playstation, schmaystation.

Running play by plays and metal players.  Always some lame guy, some crooked guy.   Bliss ....

”Robert, up and down the wall, spins, spins again .....  .... infronttoPerreaultHESCORES!”

A0F930CC-6878-4F9D-AA41-6F9730DD47A4.jpeg

I had a set with metal players,  Inevitable that they would work loose from the mount and get crooked, and of course bent.  

look at mine again.  The sticks could get screwed up. 

You could use that as home ice advantage LOL ?  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.