Where to stay after a concert in Orchard Park

inkman

1 minute ago, inkman said:

I have it on good authority that I'm getting concert tickets for a show at the Ralph.  I'm looking online for places to stay. It appears there aren't many places in the vicinity.  Can you guys toss some ideas around that might work?

My place ?

Complimentary calf rubs 

46 minutes ago, inkman said:

I have it on good authority that I'm getting concert tickets for a show at the Ralph.  I'm looking online for places to stay. It appears there aren't many places in the vicinity.  Can you guys toss some ideas around that might work?

Well there is that #BillsMafia-themed AirBnB. Other than that, nothing. Seriously.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

There are a couple hotels in West a Seneca on Slade that are fairly close but like everyone said, not much in OP.

You could crash the RV lot.

8 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

yeah - there's nowhere nearby that's worth staying. (which, come to think of it, is sorta weird?)

you're much better off getting a place you like at a good rate and then using a ride share service.

Given the fact the Pegulas have invested millions of dollars in Harborcenter and The Draft House around KBC and have not done anything similar around New Era Field is telling that a new downtown stadium is on the horizon. 

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, LouBrawls said:

The Hampton Inn in East Aurora is pretty nice and only 20 minutes straight down route20A...plus you can hit Bar-Bill and al the other EA spots.

This is what I was going to mention, multiple bars/restaurants within walking distance from the hotel also. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Is it the Billy Joel concert in August? You can join me and @New Scotland (NS). We'll be camping alonside Orchard Crick by the stadium. No Pressure.

Now, if The Dead where to be 'Truckin' Up To Buffalo' ever again ... well, I'd be all in for your camping idea.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Is it the Billy Joel concert in August? You can join me and @New Scotland (NS). We'll be camping alonside Orchard Crick by the stadium. No Pressure.

2 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Where is that power puke thingie when you really need it ... ?

Alas it is the Hair Metal show on 8/13.  Wanna see the Crue before one of those idiots ODs.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Didn't Nikki Six already do that but get brought back before he was more than simply mostly dead?

Yes the foundation for Kickstart my Heart. As they literally did. And then he scored more heroin and shot more than he ever has before in his life. Addiction is a hell of a thing. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:46 AM, inkman said:

Alas it is the Hair Metal show on 8/13.  Wanna see the Crue before one of those idiots ODs.  

Crue puts on a great show ink. Saw them a few years ago with kiss at Darien. 

Going to have to get tic for this one.

As a place to stay, east Aurora would be good, hamburg also. Uber or Lyft may not be cheap after show though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.