GDT: Los Angeles at Buffalo, Dec. 21, 2019, 1pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

This start time is less than desirable. I know the Bills game isn't doing them any favors but I can't just remove 7 hours of my life on a Saturday afternoon 4 days before Christmas. 

Same here. My first weekend since early November without a forced overtime day. Shop till I drop day I'm calling it lol

The wife and I will be going to this afternoon barn burner. Gonna try out Rachel’s for lunch before the game. 

Hopefully lunch isn’t the highlight ...

Optimistic prediction 3-2 Sabres

Joker, Rinehart, or Skinner with a goal.

cut.jpg

Ready for a Buffalo sports doubleheader? The Sabres face the Los Angeles Kings this afternoon at KeyBank Center. And then the Buffalo Bills take on the New England Patriots on the road. 

Faceoff for the Sabres is at 1 p.m. on MSG and 930 WBEN. Tickets are on sale now. Catch the GMC Game Night pregame show at 12:30 on MSG. 

Jack Eichel and Evan Rodrgiues are game-time decisions as they are both recovering from injuries.

This is the second of two meetings between the Sabres and Kings this season.

• Last meeting: Buffalo defeated Los Angeles 3-0 in Los Angeles on Oct. 17
  • The Sabres are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games vs. the Kings; 9-1-0 at home.
  • This is the 127th game all-time between Buffalo and Los Angeles; Buffalo has a 62-45-19 series record.
  • The Sabres are 36-17-9 at home against the Kings all-time.

I'm hoping to keep my game attendance streaking going. Sabres have won the last 5 I've gone to, and the last game I was at started Jack on his consecutive game point streak with a 4 goal game.

Then Im rushing my ass back to my buddy's place to pick up my car and head over to my cousin's for the Bills game. Let's get that double win today!

Was going to miss the game today due to my son's varsity game.. but it would seem that the compressors at the rink failed overnight so the ice is toast.  So, now i get to watch the Sabres game.

Since I don't get NFL Network, I won't see the Bills.  I thank the NFL for making it easier for me to get out and get stuff done.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

This start time is less than desirable. I know the Bills game isn't doing them any favors but I can't just remove 7 hours of my life on a Saturday afternoon 4 days before Christmas. 

Inky Inky Inky - DVR it and watch in the evening.  Skip the commercials and icing delays too!

1 hour ago, LTS said:

Was going to miss the game today due to my son's varsity game.. but it would seem that the compressors at the rink failed overnight so the ice is toast.  So, now i get to watch the Sabres game.

Since I don't get NFL Network, I won't see the Bills.  I thank the NFL for making it easier for me to get out and get stuff done.

Reminded me of this scene from Bull Durham:

DmxP5fBUwAEMDhd.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.