Eichel at Practice Today 12/20

Brawndo

43 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Just showing the rest of the team how much he is carrying them

So if it really was just a case of "flu" or food poisoning or that type of thing, Ralph's comments after the game last night are really weird.  

All he had to say was "flu" but he said anything but that.  

Kind of weird.

11 hours ago, Tondas said:

Jack says he's been dealing with this injury for a little bit.  He was on a 17 game point streak  I say, don't let that injury heal.  Seems to be working wonders for him. 

So we learned a little bit more about the "flu" he had.  As you say, upper body injury he has been dealing with.  Didn't come out of nowhere.  I knew it wasn't the flu.  

Hopefully whatever it is stays in check and doesn't present a bigger problem going forward.  

5 hours ago, Kruppstahl said:

So we learned a little bit more about the "flu" he had.  As you say, upper body injury he has been dealing with.  Didn't come out of nowhere.  I knew it wasn't the flu.  

Hopefully whatever it is stays in check and doesn't present a bigger problem going forward.  

Uhhh, who said it was the flu.  I've heard upper body injury from the start. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.