Curtis Lazar Called Up

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, Weave said:

I was one that was saying we'll be good when he's our 13th forward, but I don't think I was alone in the thought, and I can't say I went above my abilities and had it as an original thought.

And you lost me at Snuggledude.  He's another one I was against the grain on.  That guy so badly needed to be upgraded.

You just refered to Snuggerud as Snuggledude?  ?

On 12/31/2019 at 3:09 PM, rickshaw said:

I wonder what it is that players like ER stay up and CL doesn’t? I’ve never been enamored with ERod. Hopefully Curtis can get some meaningful minutes. Classy kid, works hard. He deserves it

Except that time he ate a hamburger off the ice!

On 12/31/2019 at 2:38 PM, Weave said:

Lazar is no better.

3 points in 24 games for ERod, 4 points (including the critical first goal Thursday) in 12 games for Lazar.  Also ERod is a -5 to Lazar's +4.  Not to mention that Krueger sees Lazar as a go-to guy for faceoffs.

But okay.... no better.  Sure.

5 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

3 points in 24 games for ERod, 4 points (including the critical first goal Thursday) in 12 games for Lazar.  Also ERod is a -5 to Lazar's +4.  Not to mention that Krueger sees Lazar as a go-to guy for faceoffs.

But okay.... no better.  Sure.

While I agree with your argument I must remind you that any mention of +/- in defense of a point is invalid on this forum.  Back to your regular scheduled programming. 

Edited by Broken Ankles

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.