SI sabres preview

Strow

THIRD LINER are you even a SABRES fan????????

IT seems like you hate them? or you just really hate yourself?

in his defense... i think he's a realist... i mean its one thing to be a fan and one thing to have blind and false statements of success that may never come to be... he's really knowledgeable... negetive at times yes but his points are factual, i can respect that. don't want to take anyones side... thats just what it see.

in his defense... i think he's a realist... i mean its one thing to be a fan and one thing to have blind and false statements of success that may never come to be... he's really knowledgeable... negetive at times yes but his points are factual, i can respect that. don't want to take anyones side... thats just what it see.

he's not a realist when he ignores reality.

The reality is that the Sabres are 5-1 in the preseason and show no signs of a weak defense even though they aren't always playing their top lineup.

he's not a realist when he ignores reality.

The reality is that the Sabres are 5-1 in the preseason and show no signs of a weak defense even though they aren't always playing their top lineup.

And you know I am such a huge fan of the "you say bad things, you don't know hockey and your not a fan" posts. Really? Is there anything more lame? Maybe some of the stuff on WGR but not much.

Why don't you post why you think the Sabres will be good. Use facts. Be precise. I'm sick of the posts that say the Sabres are a playoff team but go into no depth.

At least I go into why I feel the way I do about this team. Throwing out lame comments without having the pucks to even register is sad.

Learn from Dave's posts. He puts some time and effort into them. I respect what he has say even though I don't agree with some things he posts.

Make your posts a challenging discussion. Not just some moronic ramblings. And for god sake back them up with some facts. :angry:

Anyway.

The preseason means nothing. It all means nothing if they lay an egg against the Islanders. There is only one measure of success, the PLAYOFFS. Anything less and this season is a failure and heads should roll :ph34r:

Archived