Eichel upper body injury

PASabreFan

2 minutes ago, Kr632 said:

I wouldn’t doubt it if he has the flu. Pretty much everyone I know in Buffalo has it or had it in last week or two. 

as a germaphobe. if he has the flu, he shouldnt have been at the stadium, or should have only been in the flyers locker room. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kr632 said:

I wouldn’t doubt it if he has the flu. Pretty much everyone I know in Buffalo has it or had it in last week or two. 

Hey don't jinx me!!  Anyone left who doesn't want it should go buy a bottle of Sambucol Elderberry extract and start taking it...prevents viruses from being able to replicate.

7 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Hey don't jinx me!!  Anyone left who doesn't want it should go buy a bottle of Sambucol Elderberry extract and start taking it...prevents viruses from being able to replicate.

We make a homemade elderberry syrup that my wife cans. I absolutely hate the taste of elderberries so I just take it as medicine. Clinical trials done in Israel in the early 90’s and in Norway in 2003 claim that elderberries improve flu symptoms quicker than Tamiflu does. I take clinical experiments with a grain of salt but I swear by elderberries for health. https://theherbaltoad.com/blog/elderberry-vs-tamiflu/

• Thanks (+1) 2

6 hours ago, miles said:

on the flyers broadcast last night they said back spasms

I call BS on that only because its coming front Philly homer announcers.  That very well could have been Saying that tongue and check eluding to the fact that Eichel is literally carrying the Sabres.  That was proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, last night.  It looked like they were completely lost without him. 

43 minutes ago, Ogre said:

We make a homemade elderberry syrup that my wife cans. I absolutely hate the taste of elderberries so I just take it as medicine. Clinical trials done in Israel in the early 90’s and in Norway in 2003 claim that elderberries improve flu symptoms quicker than Tamiflu does. I take clinical experiments with a grain of salt but I swear by elderberries for health. https://theherbaltoad.com/blog/elderberry-vs-tamiflu/

We make the house smell of elderberries using a pressure cooker. 2 c of dried berries to 6c of later yields around 7 cups of liquid after straining. We experimented with adding stuff like cinnamon and honey but have gotten back to straight juice.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:25 PM, Ogre said:

It helps with pretty much any virus.  They had a study that showed in clinical trials that a cocktail that contained Elderberry, Cinnamon and a few other natural things was as effective against HIV as some of the early drugs being used. Can't remember if it binds to our cell receptors or the virus receptors, but it basically binds to the area where the virus attaches to the cells in the body to infect them.  Since it can't bind to these cells, the virus basically just gets attacked or flushed out of the body eventually without being able to infect you.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

16 hours ago, hsif said:

Elderberries are intended to be taken in pie form. Not syrups, not extracts, pies.............. delicious............. purple............... pies.........

My family's dog once ate an elderberry pie that was supposed to be for my dad's birthday. Its been 10 years since then, the dog went to doggie heaven over a year ago now, and my dad still hasn't forgiven her.

• Haha (+1) 2

Non-concussion related migraines? Bothersome psoriasis?  Stiff neck? Raging herpes? Tooth ache? Sinus infection? Chemical induced asthma? Bi-polar disorder? Temporary blindness or deafness? 

Can someone please just tell us so we can go on with our lives?

1 hour ago, Sakman said:

Non-concussion related migraines? Bothersome psoriasis?  Stiff neck? Raging herpes? Tooth ache? Sinus infection? Chemical induced asthma? Bi-polar disorder? Temporary blindness or deafness? 

Can someone please just tell us so we can go on with our lives?

My guess is a nagging quasi-high ankle sprain or something like that.  

Something that has been bothering him for a while but has been kept in check.  It flared up the other night in the pre-game skate and they figured better to rest that night than have the situation blossom into a full blown injury in the game.

1 minute ago, Kruppstahl said:

My guess is a nagging quasi-high ankle sprain or something like that.  

Something that has been bothering him for a while but has been kept in check.  It flared up the other night in the pre-game skate and they figured better to rest that night than have the situation blossom into a full blown injury in the game.

Must be pretty high on the ankle if its an upper body injury?

3 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Yeah, I don't put much into that crap.  Do you?

eh, its so broad, why not just call it a lower body injury then? And I think they do have SOME accountability to the league to be honest about it. I know with the NFL you can get fined if they find out you outright lied about an injury report; I assume the NHL is similar.  Not that they couldn't do it, or that it doesn't happen, but I don't see why they'd bother when its already so obfuscated.

Given how he talked about it -- as something he'd been grinding through but could not in Philly -- and further given its designation as a UBI (which I do think can be accepted at face value), I think the theories upthread about it being back spasms/rib contusion(s) make perfect sense.

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Given how he talked about it -- as something he'd been grinding through but could not in Philly -- and further given its designation as a UBI (which I do think can be accepted at face value), I think the theories upthread about it being back spasms/rib contusion(s) make perfect sense.

Ol' Doc Brawndo's observation was an intriguing one, though. Mayhaps the peepercising was just calisthenics for Jack's healthy brain?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.