WTF! No game day thread? The boys are in Filly tonight (12/19/19) at 7ET

Hank

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

This post reflects quite terribly on those constructing the team. That there's "no way" we won't be a "train wreck" missing ONE player is preposterous. And if we have CLEARLY such an inferior goalie, WTF is he doing starting games for us if we are trying to make the playoffs? Why don't we have a different back up?

It doesn't put them in a good light at all.  But realistically even a team with adequate centers would have a let down losing their best guy right before game time in such a situation.

Would like to have seen them swap goalies at the last minute, but Bales had a reason to keep them the way they were.

7 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

With this thinking, if Hutton gives up no goals in this period, it is a moral victory?  (serious question)

No, it's trying to figure out why you're there and what you can do to fix it. It might be more effective to do that in the moment since talking about it in the classroom obviously has done nothing.

Edited by ...
your mom
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I'm uninterested.  And I've followed this team for over 40 years.  Why should Sam be interested?  This is *****.

I'm disappointed and angry.  But I'm still interested or I wouldn't be watching and posting.  50 years and counting.

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

No.  He wouldn't screw with Jack's streak on the day he might have tied it.

Jack can take as many games off as he wants and pick up the streak the game he comes back, it's games he's played, not Sabres games in a row.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.