Casey Mittlestadt has been sent to Amerks

Brawndo

9 hours ago, French Collection said:

Stella is my go to beer, I am not into the craft beers but I like more flavour than our standard stuff (Coors, Bud, Labatt, Canadian).

My backup beer is Alexander Keith’s IPA from Nova Scotia.

'Those who like it, like it a lot' ...

Although, that is for the India Pale Ale.

45 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

That's fine, I live 7 hours from the brewery and none of what they brew ends up here. I'm glad you like it. I didn't like it when I was a kid, I didn't like their new offering when I had the chance to try it. If I'm in Rochester again maybe I'll hit the Brew House.

I don't lack for breweries in my area. Victory is 10 minutes from my house, Troegs is 90 minutes, Yards is 60, Dogfish Head is 90, DuClaw is 90, Conshohocken, Neshaminy Valley, Two Stones, etc etc etc. I can get good beer all over the place so if that makes me snobby at this point, ok. I admit I'm spoiled.

Southeast PA? I went to school down that way.  Dogfish head was great. Is there still that brewery in West Chester, PA

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.