GDT: Sabres @ Islanders 12/14/19 1:00 PM EST

Wyldnwoody44

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

You cannot hesitate against the Isles (Mojo)....they're too good at taking away space.  Our PP scored because of two good/quick passes and no hesitation on the shot.

He's pressing to hard.  This is way the team needs another couple of contributors on the forward lines, even though the team is playing better.  

Frickin' Olofsson.  He's the natural goal scorer that I hated growing up.  I could take 100 shots from where he took his shot and I wouldn't score once.  He takes one and it goes in.  It's hard to describe, but either you have it or you don't.  You can't teach that.  I'm glad we have him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Reporting in. Been watching just in the other room on the large screen tv not same room as this computer with teh smaller tv.

Good game. Just one mistake by Ullmark or we would be on top. 

Some questionable reffing but great PK. 

One more observation, I am yelling at the tv for Johansson to shoot the f'in puck he passed up at least 3 open looks or should I say is looking for a perfect pass.  

Sorry not posting during because I am opting for the full viewing experience. 

Will check back in after our win. 

Lets Go Buffalo, make it so..

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.