GDT: Sabres @ Islanders 12/14/19 1:00 PM EST

Wyldnwoody44

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sure the last 2 weeks or so have been better than the slump prior, but I'm not quite to the stage yet where I am fully trusting of them. 

This place is fun, looking back at the slump everyone wanted RaKru fired and he had no experience, and now he's a genius with line combos. Same with Botterill. Such is life in sports and on a messaging board.

Not I. I slept with Babcock, but I haven't seen him or called him or texted him or thought of him since.

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Is that your version of our nor'easters? Raining here now in WNY but gonna change to snow later.

Go Sabres

I guess so.  The storm is coming from the south west (a warm front ... it's supposed to be 10+ degrees here later today) towards NS ... by the way Mr. Balls, I thought you were a 'bluenoser' like me?  Your location tells me that, so it must be true.  I think we talked about this before.  

Our 'nor'easter(s) are from Quebec and Newfoundland ... storms coming from the north west (a cold front) of NS.

As usual, now I am all confused, which is the case most of the time.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

The Sabres look to continue their resurgence against the Isles today, can they do it?!?

Will Zach Bogosian throw a tantrum?

Will Eichel continue his streak?

Can this team pull it's head out of its own bottom and give us fans something to cling to?

All that and more coming up!

Spotty wifi here on the Isle of Skye, I was planning on doing Stats and such, but I'll have JSB or one of the better posters here do that ?

Let's go Sabres, and Cheers all!!! 

Dropping by the Talisker distillery? 

55 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I guess so.  The storm is coming from the south west (a warm front ... it's supposed to be 10+ degrees here later today) towards NS ... by the way Mr. Balls, I thought you were a 'bluenoser' like me?  Your location tells me that, so it must be true.  I think we talked about this before.  

Our 'nor'easter(s) are from Quebec and Newfoundland ... storms coming from the north west (a cold front) of NS.

As usual, now I am all confused, which is the case most of the time.

Nope, not a blue noser. I just liked how the town's name fit my screen name. No clue where Rear Balls Creek even is, lol. I'm down here in Rochester.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.