EDIT Bogosian Requests Trade, Now EROD wants One As Well

Brawndo

Lol you honestly have to laugh at this point. The org looks dysfunctional, but it’s not really a great look on these players either, who I don’t think would amount to much of anything more in a new situation. 

Making the trade request public is a bit scummy. I’m worried the players respect the GM as little as some fans do. It’s not going to make a trade for BAHTRILL easier. 

50 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

They should respond to Rodriguez's request by cutting him from the team immediately.

Buffalo must be thought of as a bottom 3, if not worst, stop in the NHL right now.

And to think this was said in Sports Illustrated in 2007...

”Last yearsome of our people thought we should call ourselves America's Team on Ice,"says Sabres managing partner Larry Quinn two hours before the opening face-offagainst the Canadiens on Nov. 16. "I mean, if we're not Hockeytown, who is?But we said, let's win one or two Cups first before we start with that. I can'timagine throwing something on the ice to call attention to ourselves. It justdoesn't seem like Buffalo. It seems more like Dallas."

4 minutes ago, Weave said:

Even marginal players don't want to be here.  And we used to laugh at Edmonton and Toronto.....

This organization is a joke.

Botterill has got to go.  I still have faith in and am grateful to the Pegulas,  they just need to find their Beane/McDermott for the Sabres.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GoPre said:

And to think this was said in Sports Illustrated in 2007...

”Last yearsome of our people thought we should call ourselves America's Team on Ice,"says Sabres managing partner Larry Quinn two hours before the opening face-offagainst the Canadiens on Nov. 16. "I mean, if we're not Hockeytown, who is?But we said, let's win one or two Cups first before we start with that. I can'timagine throwing something on the ice to call attention to ourselves. It justdoesn't seem like Buffalo. It seems more like Dallas."

Larry was only 25 or so years late.

fs9e2bg8bud21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

Botterill has got to go.  I still have faith in and am grateful to the Pegulas,  they just need to find their Beane/McDermott for the Sabres.

I'm glad you have faith in the Pegulas.  This team has been a ***** show ever since they showed up.  It's been one bad decision after another.  Chasing the wrong high priced FA's.  Deciding to lose on purpose.  Hiring greenhorns to do jobs that the best GM's would be challenged by.  Sticking with their connections for hiring decisions.

Ugh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Cut both of these clowns. Who cares? Send a message.

What message? That complaining will get you sent to a better team?* Botterill would have to disconnect his cell service to avoid calls from the agents for every player on the team. 

*relative to the competition, of course. I'm not suggesting the Amerks could beat the Sabres. 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

What message? That complaining will get you sent to a better team?* Botterill would have to disconnect his cell service to avoid calls from the agents for every player on the team. 

*relative to the competition, of course. I'm not suggesting the Amerks could beat the Sabres. 

You don't want to be here then you're gone. Especially for these scrubs. We aren't getting ***** for them anyway.

3 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Hey, it worked wonders for ROR!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.