GDT: Nashville @ Buffalo; 7:00 pm EDT, 12-12-2019

MODO Hockey

Just now, dudacek said:

Larry with 3 seconds off 20 minutes for the night.

Never mind a good 4th line. Those guys are looking like a 3rd line.

And any GM who turned down a “fair” deal for Risto over the summer has got to be kicking himself right now. Right now, he’s playing like the player we hoped he would turn into 3 years ago.

Even Ray commented on how, with less ice time, we are seeing the real Risto. 

- - - 

I’m starting to believe this is a playoff team. Botterill should remain vigilant for any upgrade opportunity that presents itself. 

- - - 

Olofsson would fit in in one of those sexy vampire movies. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Larry with 3 seconds off 20 minutes for the night.

Never mind a good 4th line. Those guys are looking like a 3rd line.

And any GM who turned down a “fair” deal for Risto over the summer has got to be kicking himself right now. Right now, he’s playing like the player we hoped he would turn into 3 years ago.

Part of it is Ice time, part of it is coaching. Part of it is confidence. He’s looking better most nights for the past 15-20 games.

2 minutes ago, Cityo'Rasmii said:

well, that is easy            Triumph is great

I won’t derail the post game - I’ve been meaning to post this in the music thread… But a couple weeks ago I went to Mississauga to participate in a Triumph documentary. People applied to be one of 150 fans to be a part of it and it was one of the most incredible things I’ve ever done in my life… it was ***** amazing. I got to see them play 3 songs for the film. Front row with Rik Emmett about 6 ft away from me. 

B5D47A1D-D654-4CE5-A20D-19198896A4E9.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, SDS said:

I won’t derail the post game - I’ve been meaning to post this in the music thread… But a couple weeks ago I went to Mississauga to participate in a Triumph documentary. People applied to be one of 150 fans to be a part of it and it was one of the most incredible things I’ve ever done in my life… it was ***** amazing. I got to see them play 3 songs for the film. Front row with Rik Emmett about 6 ft away from me. 

B5D47A1D-D654-4CE5-A20D-19198896A4E9.jpeg

How freakin' great is that!!!!!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.