The Eichel Elite Body Language Thread

PASabreFan

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

My apologies that you do optics!!

(I'm just kidding - I have an optics final exam tonight and it's my least favorite class I've ever taken during my physics journey) 

BS in Optics 91, MS in Optics 93. University of Rochester Institute of Optics. 

6 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

x would actually be the wave number k = 2pi/wavelength, so the scattering cross section (probability to scatter radiation from the sun into an area) is 1/wavelength^4. Which means that the scattering probability is higher for shorter wavelengths, so blue light gets scattered more readily of the visible components

THAT just happened.

20 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I mostly agree with this except for two things...

1 - His line changes are still lazy.  In fact the entire team is guilty.   They look at their captain glide 40-50ft to the bench and figure they can do the same.   A bad habit from the tank years.  Watch good teams and you'll notice the difference immediately.

2 - His reaction when he gets tossed from the dot.   Every single time he throws a mini tantrum towards the linesman like he's been unjustly accused of murder.  It's childish at best.

Other than that he's getting better.

This is up there on my list of biggest pet peeves as a hockey coach. It drives me insane when my players do it and it drives me even more insane when professionals do it. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.