Sign in to follow this  
Mustache of God

GDT: Sabres at Flames, THURSDAY 12/05/19, 9:00 pm ET

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Zero chance he's even top 2 in giveaways among defensemen

Really someone posted a stat where he had the most. Or that's what I thought, maybe it was worst ratio of giveaways to takeaways. 

Regardless, that was a poor one. Imagine if another D did that, how many comments there would be

Edited by Thorny

3 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Just don't give up a shorty

YOU!!

You cursed them ...

(insert some thingie here)

• Haha (+1) 1

when is dahlin supposed to be back. man. 

oh well, its late for me. i will have to pick it up tomororw. 

night guys

This team should probably start declining penalties. Their PP is just terrible and they have allowed double or triple the shorthanded goals as they have scored PP goals the past month and a half. Pathetic.

Just now, Thorny said:

Really someone posted a stat where he had the most. Or that's what I thought, maybe it was worst ratio of giveaways to takeaways. 

Giveaways are the most useless stat in all of sports, because they aren't tracked with any accuracy/consistently applied standard

There's no chance that more pucks go from his stick to the other team's than McCabe, Risto, and probably more

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Our special teams must be worst in the league.  Serious sign of coaching that both the PP and PK are losing the season.  

Nope. Not worst in the league. But getting there! 

• Sad 1

Our PP reminds me of the Four Corners Stall in Basketball.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Giveaways are the most useless stat in all of sports, because they aren't tracked with any accuracy/consistently applied standard

There's no chance that more pucks go from his stick to the other team's than McCabe, Risto, and probably more

Well you are arguing two different things. You said there was "zero" chance he was even top 2 in D giveaways. And, by the stats, he is. He has 17 (before today) and Dahlin is worst with 18. 

Your second "no chance", I don't see how we can verify that if we can't put stock in the actual stat, like you said we shouldn't. So...ya. 

Edited by Thorny

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

The Calgary PA guy sounds like he is doing WWF. 

They're driving me nuts with how much they keep talking about their new forward lines and how it's causing fits for the Sabres... They obviously don't realize how much we suck in our own zone regardless of what friggen line gets thrown out there

Why does this team revert back to the same bad habits so quick?  We needed to put together a run to make up for a disastrous November.  

On the next Calgary penalty, Buffalo should seriously consider just playing a normal 5 man unit with 3 forwards and 2 D-men.  Pathetic, but I rather see them play it like a normal 5 on 5 situation.  

• Like (+1) 1