GDT: Sabres at Flames, THURSDAY 12/05/19, 9:00 pm ET

Mustache of God

I don't care if CGY scores 3 more ES goals in the 3rd period, the story of this game is one that had potential, had a 5 on 3, which turned into special teams flipping the script entirely, and losing us yet ANOTHER 2 points ALREADY, which will ABSOLUTELY kill us when we're looking at the standings in April. 

Unacceptable

I mean it's not even like they need to be great for these guys to win these games. If each was league average they'd have 5 more points in the standings already 

Edited by Randall Flagg
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I don't care if CGY scores 3 more ES goals in the 3rd period, the story of this game is one that had potential, had a 5 on 3, which turned into special teams flipping the script entirely, and losing us yet ANOTHER 2 points ALREADY, which will ABSOLUTELY kill us when we're looking at the standings in April. 

Unacceptable

Amen!

I

1 minute ago, John Tucker said:

I should go to bed, but why do I always feel the need to see how bad the implosion is?!?!?  This effing franchise

I feel the same way...its like approaching a car accident, you don't want to look but you feel you have to.

I need to go to bed, the sleep is more important to me. The Sabres will have plenty of opportunity to annoy me in person next week against St Louis and Nashville

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ... said:

Haven't been following the thread. Christmas shopping. Anyone mention, yet, that Marty, Duff and Hamsammich are on location in Calgary?

Yes. 

This shows how little I've ever paid attention to post game, pre game, intermission shows...is this not normal? And if so, what's the reason theyre doing it?

I can't believe I stayed up for this.  

On the other hand, if I hadn't I would have missed that call.  I have to do a little digging in the morning (later in the morning - it's just gone mid-night here) and get back to the client by 9:00 AM.  Yikes.

Enjoy the 3rd.  We got this.

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.