GDT: Sabres at Flames, THURSDAY 12/05/19, 9:00 pm ET

Mustache of God

Just now, Thorny said:

Really someone posted a stat where he had the most. Or that's what I thought, maybe it was worst ratio of giveaways to takeaways. 

Giveaways are the most useless stat in all of sports, because they aren't tracked with any accuracy/consistently applied standard

There's no chance that more pucks go from his stick to the other team's than McCabe, Risto, and probably more

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Giveaways are the most useless stat in all of sports, because they aren't tracked with any accuracy/consistently applied standard

There's no chance that more pucks go from his stick to the other team's than McCabe, Risto, and probably more

Well you are arguing two different things. You said there was "zero" chance he was even top 2 in D giveaways. And, by the stats, he is. He has 17 (before today) and Dahlin is worst with 18. 

Your second "no chance", I don't see how we can verify that if we can't put stock in the actual stat, like you said we shouldn't. So...ya. 

Edited by Thorny

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

The Calgary PA guy sounds like he is doing WWF. 

They're driving me nuts with how much they keep talking about their new forward lines and how it's causing fits for the Sabres... They obviously don't realize how much we suck in our own zone regardless of what friggen line gets thrown out there

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.