GDT: Sabres at Flames, THURSDAY 12/05/19, 9:00 pm ET

Mustache of God

I have a sudden urge to hang all of my stainless steel kitchen implements...  starting with the 1/4 teaspoon, various spoons, ladles, baskets, strainers, saucepans, all the way up to the 4 gallon stock pot.

Oh, and throw spoons over my shoulders at them. And go Sabres!

1 minute ago, ... said:

Saturday?

image.thumb.png.6c599381ce2c2562f975905d864b6520.png

It's Saturday somewhere.

I'm gonna pretend its Thursday, and that its December 5th, and I will watch it tonight at 8:00 Central Standard Time. 

Looking forward to a continuation of a the Devils game …

Sabres - 5

Flames  - 2

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

OK boys.  Time to rally and avenge a disappointing OTL to Cal-gary 8 days ago.

After a brutal, disheartening stretch of 9 losses in 10 games, the Sabres have won 3 out of their last 6 (and gotten points in 2 of the 3 losses) and have looked much better overall. 

Five of the Sabres' next eight games are against teams currently in the playoffs, and the other three opponents are Toronto, Nashville and tonight vs the Flames.

Calgary is 3-0-1 in their last 4 despite (or perhaps because of) cashiering their nut case coach.

Go Sabres.

19 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Ullmark in Net 

Officially our #1 now. Hutton just getting the second night of back-to-backs the past few weeks. Go Minions!

Edit: Or rather, it's alright, we can trust Linus. He's our new master and I'll have no more of this "Oh but Hutton" gibberish. You're lucky Linus doesn't blast you into a million pieces right here.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I think Ullmark is playing better so he is the starter. 

Agree. People were really down on Ullmark last year, but that was his rookie year (despite him being in the organization for what feels like forever, which reading up means 2012, so 7 years of development so far!). As a rookie I expected him to struggle but also improve this year, which seems to be the path he's following.

Goalies are weird and take a long time to blossom. I see a lot of chatter about "when is 6K going to be on the Sabres" but I'm more interested to see what Ullmark's ceiling is since we've been watching him for so long.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.