Sign in to follow this  
PASabreFan

Sabres' attendance slipping

32 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

So, you say ... Sabres games have been on it a few times already. So ESPN+ doesn’t stream every Sabres game?

No, just 1 or 2  NHL games per night.  I don't know how it's decided which they stream on any particular day.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:48 AM, Zamboni said:

So, you say ... Sabres games have been on it a few times already. So ESPN+ doesn’t stream every Sabres game?

No, but you'll get a veritable truckload of ECAC Hockey. 👍 

13 hours ago, Taro T said:

No, but you'll get a veritable truckload of ECAC Hockey. 👍 

Really... hmmm.

I think Disney screwed themselves when they let Verizon give away a year of just Disney+... since i get that for free, I am not about to pay the money to add Hulu and ESPN+, although I had considered paying to get the package they had put together.  

I might have to rethink that though.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:00 PM, jsb said:

It's kind of funny reading some of this in that I'm presently in a city without hockey. I pay for my NHL-TV subscription and if I want to see a game live, the closest port is to drive up to Dallas once a year. Which is pretty easy to get advanced tickets for the games. As an example of just the total opposite of Buffalo season ticket holders who sell their seats to Leaf fans, or allow out of towners to purchase seats. Nashville will not sell any tickets via ticketmaster to anyone who doesn't have it imprinted on their birth certificates that they are Predator fans. You must live in the Predator TV area to be able to buy tickets. I'm wanting to go to the Sabres game next month on the 18th, and I'm presently having to use Stubhub to buy tickets which will be 2 here, 2 there and 2 in another place instead of being able to buy 6 in the same general area because my billing zip code isn't in Tennessee or Georgia. I've been researching for hours trying to get around this restriction put on by the Predators mainly to keep out Blackhawk fans and other out-of-towners. If anyone lives in the general area there and you have a better idea, let me know because I'm trying to get my grandkids to a game with me and they're making it near impossible to do so.

I have figured it out.  When you get a Visa gift card, and you want to make an online purchase, you assign a ZIP code to the gift card.  You can assign whatever ZIP you want.  It has to be the disposable kind, not the “reloadable” kind.  So go to Rite Aid or something and buy some gift cards!

Edited by Eleven