1. 1. Is Jack's Hair "Elite"

• Obviously
    • Too soon to tell
    • He needs to improve his defense
    • He's doing the best he can with little orphan annie limitations
    • Does Samson like it
    • He should switch to Jagr's curly mullet

53 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Disagree. It gets to a point where something is so bad ... that it crosses over into awesomeness.

The kids call that having "un-swag swag". Personally I think he should go brush-cut or a high-top fade. Anything but that disaster he's sporting now.

22 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

The kids call that having "un-swag swag". Personally I think he should go brush-cut or a high-top fade. Anything but that disaster he's sporting now.

5 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

image.png

Cropped up on the sides and back -- a little flourished mop up top. Solid look. Fairly spectacular given how unruly his hair is.

@Slack_in_MA Did you even look at his latest cut?  I mean I think the kid is doing the best he can with what the good Lord gave him.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/1/2019 at 3:25 PM, inkman said:

Can someone shoot this thread into the sun?  

I think I'm going to go live in a cave and eat bugs.  Sounds much better than arguing if a guy playing a kids game has hair awesome enough to be considered a completely subjective term. Buh-bye. 

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, #freejame said:

This thread is complete BS. How can a mullet be an option and not be winning? Is this even a hockey forum? Some of you here need to educate yourself on the sport...

I personally don't believe he'd be able to pull off the mullet.  Maybe a rat tail but that's debatable.

4 hours ago, Indabuff said:

That's what I think he should roll with.  A frohawk, or a mofro as I like to call it. 

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

I work with a guy who has one of these. It’s pretty badass. That’s actually a great idea for Jack.

Isn't that exactly what he had all season prior to this week's Doo?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.