Ray vs domi

miles

20 minutes ago, miles said:

I know this was supposed to play during intermission at the game against Toronto but I got the national feed on nhl.tv so i didnt get to see it. Did they announce when it will be available to watch on sabres.com

It’s 48 hours after the national broadcast, so you can probably watch the Buffalo MSG feed now on NHL.TV.

32 minutes ago, SwampD said:

It’s 48 hours after the national broadcast, so you can probably watch the Buffalo MSG feed now on NHL.TV.

I was able to watch the national broadcast live, but they didnt show the documentary. I dont see the MSG feed available, only the home/National. Home was toronto

1 hour ago, miles said:

I was able to watch the national broadcast live, but they didnt show the documentary. I dont see the MSG feed available, only the home/National. Home was toronto

Are you on a VPN that thinks you are in Canada? I can see the away feed in NJ.

EDIT: actually, that shouldn't matter now that it's three days ago.

Edited by SwampD

• 3 weeks later...

Just reposting this here since they are showing it again tonight and I'm stuck with the Fliers coverage. I have center ice, not nhl.tv, but apparently you can activate nhl.tv with your cable provider by going to https://www.nhl.com/activate (thanks again nfreeman for the tip)

And here is a link to the feed for the game: https://www.nhl.com/tv/2019020405/221-2003735/70130703#game=2019020405

You'll have to scroll around a bit, but there are 2 parts 1 just after the first and 1 just after the second period. There are markers to show when each period started so I just went back about 15 minutes or so from those until I found the start of each part.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.