Sabres Best Defender Right Now?

LGR4GM

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

My hope is Dahlin got on the ice this week when the team was on the road trip. 

Last Wednesday on his WGR Appearance, Krueger mentioned he is going closer.

I wonder with the defense depth if they are taking an especially slow approach with Dahlin

On 12/7/2019 at 4:58 PM, SabresFanInRochester said:

So, the first post I highlighted, you self-anoint yourself as an expert. I didn't realize I was in the presence of a hockey savant.

The second, you make a statement that is the equivalent of me saying Ristolainen is a Vezina candidate. I don't believe that, but I also don't believe your statement to be correct. But you say it with so much confidence that you exude there is no debate. It's an opinion and as much as your ego makes you think everything you believe is gospel, which is beautifully articulated in the 3rd post; sorry -- but just because it's your opinion, doesn't mean it is right.

I have watched the last couple games with emphasis on the defense. Bogo is struggling. Joki is probably the next one with bad decisions. But because he is the newest golden child and hope for the team, his is on a pedestal and his mistakes are ignored. I have seen solid performances out of Risto -- but you will not acknowledge that. Because it goes against your narrative. 

Jokiharju isn't a golden child. What are you talking about? 

Risto has been decent. It coincides with his minutes being reduced. As though he's a 2nd pairing defender. 

Never said I was an expert or a savant. You don't like my opinions, there's a block feature. I suggest you use it. 

Also I am not surprised bogo is struggling. He's not that good. 

Edited by LGR4GM

• LGR4GM locked this topic