Sabres Injury Report 11/27/19

Brawndo

28 minutes ago, shrader said:

The ordering of the list is curious. It makes it seem like Okposo and Dahlin’s “indefinite” is shorter than Rodrigues’ week-to-week while Sobotka is much longer term. But then Tage listed last, I’m not sure where that fits in. 

Also, Thompson is still three to five weeks? From now, or is that the original assessment?

43 minutes ago, shrader said:

The ordering of the list is curious. It makes it seem like Okposo and Dahlin’s “indefinite” is shorter than Rodrigues’ week-to-week while Sobotka is much longer term. But then Tage listed last, I’m not sure where that fits in. 

Seriously?  Listing them alphabetically is curious?

You've been in Boston and Carolina too long. ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shrader said:

That alphabetical order by last name can get tricky.  ? 

14 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Allen recovered from being knocked out in like 4 days. KO's concussions since the big one have ended relatively quickly. Why are we all so sure Dahlin is missing an extended period of time?

"Indefinite" is more worrisome than week to week, no?

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

"Indefinite" is more worrisome than week to week, no?

I took that as meaning they don't know when his symptoms will clear. They didn't know with Josh either, each day was "wait and see which practice events he's allowed to take part in"

Not that it's any sort of guarantee that it'll be awhile. 

But I could be wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I took that as meaning they don't know when his symptoms will clear. They didn't know with Josh either, each day was "wait and see which practice events he's allowed to take part in"

Not that it's any sort of guarantee that it'll be awhile. 

But I could be wrong.

I went hunting for a glossary of NHL injury terms but gave up after 45 seconds.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.