GDT 11/27 Sabres vs Flames. 7pm et. Msg b

miles

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I think you'll find if you look at the rosters of other teams, the majority of RWers shoot right. We certainly have an imbalance. 

I’d believe it, but the comment was in remarks to someone saying we have no lw playing opposite hand. I don’t think it’s an issue having an imbalance upfront especially on a team lacking scoring.

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Ok you medical friends of mine, sore area right high neck/back shoulder area, arm, hand tingle go numb from time to time with loss of strength.

X-rays negative neck and shoulder, but it's getting more and more prominent day by day.

What do ya got?

Can't trade any Scottysabres until all 12 of our Scottysabres are healthy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Ok you medical friends of mine, sore area right high neck/back shoulder area, arm, hand tingle go numb from time to time with loss of strength.

X-rays negative neck and shoulder, but it's getting more and more prominent day by day.

What do ya got?

Could be thoracic outlet syndrome 

Edited by Brawndo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Can't trade any Scottysabres until all 12 of our Scottysabres are healthy. 

Honestly, I work at Occidental Chemical, NF, Electrical. It concerns me heavily. There is history here, but this is different, I could be lifting things and I can still hold them but the muscle twitch and what feels like the muscle stretch upper outer arm when I turn and look up to the right is serious.

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Honestly, I work at Occidental Chemical, NF, Electrical. It concerns me heavily. There is history here, but this is different, I could be lifting things and I can still hold them but the muscle twitch and what feels like the muscle stretch upper outer arm when I turn and look up to the right is serious.

Damn! Hope they can get you figured out

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.