GDT 11/27 Sabres vs Flames. 7pm et. Msg b

miles

29 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Ok you medical friends of mine, sore area right high neck/back shoulder area, arm, hand tingle go numb from time to time with loss of strength.

X-rays negative neck and shoulder, but it's getting more and more prominent day by day.

What do ya got?

Sounds like when I got a pinched nerve from using a nail gun for days at a time.

8 minutes ago, sabremike said:

They are losing to a team dealing with the biggest PR nightmare a team could possibly face.

If you booed a team every time they were losing after a period, even the cup winners would be booed by their fans a few dozen times, which doesn't strike me as reasonable. 

They should be booed when endless listlessness and effortlessness result in bad on-ice results which wasn't the case in this game and isn't the case in most of them IMO.

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

If you booed a team every time they were losing after a period, even the cup winners would be booed by their fans a few dozen times, which doesn't strike me as reasonable. 

They should be booed when endless listlessness and effortlessness result in bad on-ice results which wasn't the case in this game and isn't the case in most of them IMO.

If it was any other team or situation I'd completely agree. We are playing a historic tire fire of a team tonight, if we can't beat them than who can we beat? And don't ask me how a team dwadling over firing someone as repulsive as Peters is getting all the luck.

2 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Apparently Asplund has pretty darn good anticipation bc he almost jumped another pass at the blue line

We can always use another Craig Ramsay.

Edited by Tondas
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.