GDT 11/27 Sabres vs Flames. 7pm et. Msg b

miles

Will miss this one... the kid's first varsity hockey game of the season is tonight (yeah, seriously, tonight).

Hanging around Lake Shore rink in Greece tonight, what joy.... (I hate that rink).  Good news is that we're playing Aquinas and there's a few kids/families we've played with and I've coached in the past so I always enjoy that.

Not sure I care that I am missing the game.  Just waiting for some malcontents to move on (intentionally vague).

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LTS said:

Will miss this one... the kid's first varsity hockey game of the season is tonight (yeah, seriously, tonight).

Hanging around Lake Shore rink in Greece tonight, what joy.... (I hate that rink).  Good news is that we're playing Aquinas and there's a few kids/families we've played with and I've coached in the past so I always enjoy that.

Not sure I care that I am missing the game.  Just waiting for some malcontents to move on (intentionally vague).

What no phone signal... its called multi tasking... just busying chops... id chose watching my kid over Sabres most times and especially now.

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

What no phone signal... its called multi tasking... just busying chops... id chose watching my kid over Sabres most times and especially now.

Inside a big metal barn with pipes all over the place, usually the phone signal isn't that great.  The wireless there is pitiful as well.  But yes.. in this case I would rather watch his game than the Sabres too!  ?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LTS said:

That arena bites! one of the most depressing places to play in.

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Skinner with Larry??? WTH???

Agreed.

But regardless of who he”s with, Skinner needs to start making a difference again. Just 2 goals during the 11-game November slide, pacing for less than 30 goals and 50 points on the season.

Im surprised a guy making $9 million has virtually escaped scrutiny around here. He needs to be a difference maker.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Agreed.

But regardless of who he”s with, Skinner needs to start making a difference again. Just 2 goals during the 11-game November slide, pacing for less than 30 goals and 50 points on the season.

Im surprised a guy making $9 million has virtually escaped scrutiny around here. He needs to be a difference maker.

He has been close just missing and think he is starting to mesh with Sheary and Mitts

10 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Agreed.

I tried, but I was shouted down.

Good to see Hutton walking in slo-mo in that ping pong clip. And... they're playing for The Glass Ball? You can't make this stuff up.

My thing with Skinner is that we gave him 9 mil because we couldn't afford to ice a lineup without him, not because he's a 9 mil player

He simply won't produce or play the way we want without being with Eichel, and putting his name on a piece of paper that gives him a lot of money doesn't change that

That's why I personally don't talk about Skinner being quiet 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.