Erik Cernak Suspended Two Games For Concussing Dahlin

Brawndo

3 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Risto looked like he was trying to snuggle.

Risto needs to stop flipping tires in the off season and hit the speed bag.  And maybe talk to Razor for some tips.  Fighting tips that is, not speaking English (Risto already speaks better English than Razor).

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

2 games what a joke

pretty standard. I do not believe he is considered a repeat offender so 2 games is standard. next time he does it he gets more (maybe) but that's what the league does. You don't like it, it's not the sport for you I'd say. Skinner can figure skate, but that doesn't mean that's what the game should be.

I'm going to repeat myself. Don't look to the league, look to the locker room to address these things, and if they don't, that tells you all you need to know about our chances of ever winning in the playoffs should we ever get there.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

The Sabres should just field a team of all goons.  Buffalo would much rather lose and fight than compete with softness. 

With a 5, almost 6 to 2 loss and the team in an apparent spin to the bottom of the confer....errrr, league standings I'd say adding some muscle with fire in the belly isn't exactly the worst thing they could do. After all, what could happen? They finish in the bottom 10 again with local fans not entertained? At least with some fists throwin' around it actually adds to the current entertainment value lol.

But I get your point over all. I just don't think the current roster members will figure it out, they haven't yet anyways.

59 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

pretty standard. I do not believe he is considered a repeat offender so 2 games is standard. next time he does it he gets more (maybe) but that's what the league does. You don't like it, it's not the sport for you I'd say. Skinner can figure skate, but that doesn't mean that's what the game should be.

I'm going to repeat myself. Don't look to the league, look to the locker room to address these things, and if they don't, that tells you all you need to know about our chances of ever winning in the playoffs should we ever get there

If the NHL is serious about ending head injuries, two games for a bottom pairing defenseman isn’t going to do it. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Head trauma .. targeting .. head trauma .. targeting .. head trauma .. targeting .. head trauma .. targeting ....

Two games.

Edit to add ...  defenseless defenseless defenseless ...

Spot on Neo

15 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

mob GIF

2 games? Have zemgus elbow Kucherov. There's no repercussions so why not? Should run vasilevski too. This league is trash. 

But I’ve been told the Sabres need to keep Risto, McCabe and Bogo in the lineup for grit. Could you imagine the liberties that would be taken without them in the lineup and how soft this team would be??

McCabe and Risto did nothing to Kucherov in Sweden. 

Bogo and Risto didn’t even give Cernak as much as a dirty look last night. 

After Cirelli scored the disallowed goal, Risto was in perfect position to annihilate him, instead he gives him a slight push. 

Brian Boyle cross checked Skinner to the ice after he scored against the Panthers, so the precedent is there. 

Even if he gets a roughing penalty, or a misconduct who cares at that point?

Instead he does nothing. 

Edited by Brawndo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.