Erik Cernak Suspended Two Games For Concussing Dahlin

Brawndo

Weak response from Ralph. At at bare minimum call the hit trash. 

Just now, Thorny said:

Just totally sad. Depressing.

- - - 

Purely on a hockey level, zero chance Botterill moves for a forward now. Gotta have full healthy for that, apparently. 

If botterill ***** says anything about d depth now that Dahlins hurt, well then I will become the conductor of the fire botterill train. 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Weak response from Ralph. At at bare minimum call the hit trash. 

If botterill ***** says anything about d depth now that Dahlins hurt, well then I will become the conductor of the fire botterill train. 

He was talking about keeping the D-depth before the injury took place so I doubt that changes. 

Zero response on ice. We'll see if GM JB has any response off of it. 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

GMTM would have used at least one hundred different versions of F Bombs to the off ice officials to describe his feelings about the no call

Miss Lindy. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The NHL's response will tell me everything I need to know.

It's the NHL. There is a zero percent chance you will be satisfied with the outcome. You literally have to attempt murder on the ice to get any sort or real suspension.  

Edited by inkman

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Just totally sad. Depressing.

- - - 

Purely on a hockey level, zero chance Botterill moves for a forward now. Gotta be full healthy for that, apparently. 

Botterill told us this summer that he was okay trading D for a F because he liked our depth. He said that if he had to play Fitzgerald or Borgen in the NHL due to injuries, that would be fine and wouldn't stop him from making a move. 

There is a glut of like 6 guys insulating them at this point, and he's still talking about "retaining depth for November." 

Things aren't consistent

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Miss Lindy. 

Apologies to PA and the rest of Team Stormcloud. I was on your side back then.

But I felt this hard tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Botterill told us this summer that he was okay trading D for a F because he liked our depth. He said that if he had to play Fitzgerald or Borgen in the NHL due to injuries, that would be fine and wouldn't stop him from making a move. 

There is a glut of like 6 guys insulating them at this point, and he's still talking about "retaining depth for November." 

Things aren't consistent

Apologies to PA and the rest of Team Stormcloud. I was on your side back then.

But I felt this hard tonight.

Unless you apply the “we’re not ready yet” Occam’s Razor. 

Admittedly, the one thing that doesn’t seem to fit is the Skinner extension. Though perhaps they foresaw the mutiny that may have arisen had they let him walk. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.